Base Stabilizer – 5 gallon size
Aggregate is spread evenly and Base Stabilizer is mixed with two parts water and applied to the surface.
This is mixed thoroughly to the top two inches using tillers or manually with rakes.
The surface is then compacted.
After allowing to cure for one hour, a top coat is applied to the surface.
Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
Wear protective clothing/gloves/eye protection/face protection.
This product contains chemicals known to the
state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Dispose of contents to approved waste disposal plant.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air andkeep comfortable for breathing.
Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
IF ON SKIN: Wash skin with cool water and soap or a mild detergent.
Seek medical treatment if irritation or inflammation develops or persists.
IF IN EYES: Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes.
IF SWALLOWED: If conscious give several glasses of water.
Do not induce vomiting.
Get immediate medical advice/attention.
Show label when seeking medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS